Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lens Flare your Dream, let it be // ZA's


Hello everyone, today its my first post on spcspell blog's. and here its about my little adventure, photoshoot i got yesterday. so happy to can share about my little part life in here, ohya you can also check about my personal blog, yep more about me on here or here Thank You!


Having a blast day today! Its good to starting today with the great saxophone music by Kenni G - The moment, such inspiring and breathing music for the new relaxing spirit. Will be pass week, in next week, next next and i bet till i got my new semester, that will be Six!!! So far, i got the best times. how about you my readers?? hope everything on the way you life be stunning. Just had a little photoshoot with Jordan Martens, him helped me to did some shoot for the next post on my blog. The photographs editted by me, shooted by JR martens! he's amazing photographer too, so talented. Thank you Jordan for the helped, i'm blessed. and see you in the next post of me in here just cant wait to share more to you all!

xx, ZA